We’re giving away a LG Watch Urbane in exchange for a user review
Written By Wearables.com
Maybe you saw our Apple Watch giveaway and wished Android Wear would get an equal amount of love. Well, Google-lovers, today is the day your dreams come true as we’re offering the very same spectacular opportunity to those on that side of the smartwatch fence: We’re giving away one LG Watch Urbane (silver model with black strap) in exchange for a user review.
To enter the contest, here’s what you need to know:
- You must register as a Wearables.com community member to enter this giveaway.
- The LG Watch Urbane runs on Android Wear, requiring version 4.3 or more recent. We do not provide the smartphone; you’ll need to have one of your own.
- You must be 18 years or older and have a valid U.S. shipping address.
- You must be willing to provide honest and accurate feedback, or be willing to forfeit the device.
- Mark your calendars, because you can only enter to win until June 30.
- Also helpful in your quest to win is the opportunity to unlock bonus entries by tweeting and visiting liking the Wearables.com Facebook page. Entries are handled by the Rafflecopter widget on the contest page.
At Wearables.com, we’re lucky to receive the hottest devices in order to review them internally. But once we do, we really like to give them away to you guys. After all, our aim is to inspire honest dialog and feedback between ourselves, brands, and users.
If Android Wear isn’t your thing, hop on over to our Runtastic Orbit giveaway.
The post We’re giving away a LG Watch Urbane in exchange for a user review appeared first on Wearables.com.
Tags: Featured Items, HomePage Featured, LG, smartwatch, Smartwatches