Misfit Announces Partnerships for a Wearable Connected Life
Written By Wearables.com
Misfit Wearables has announced a new initiative to bring a more connected experience with the world around you. Major partnerships include Nest for a controlled smart home experience, as well as Spotify.
- Controlling Spotify playlists from your wrist.
- Integration with the Nest smart thermostat to connect Flash‘s sleep patterns data so that you wake up with the ideal temperature in your home.
- Unlocking August and Latch smart locks without using a phone.
- Connecting your Flash to over 160 devices using IFTTT.
- Assuring the correct air quality in your home via Flash integration with Bitfinder.
The post Misfit Announces Partnerships for a Wearable Connected Life appeared first on Wearables.com.
Tags: Activity Trackers, Apps, Calorie Tracker, Fashion Wearables, Featured Items, Fitness Band, Fitness Wearables, GPS Tracker, Internet of Things, Sleep Tracker, Step Tracker