LG’s G Watch Preview
Written By Wearables.com
LG has launched a microsite for its soon-to-be-released G Watch. The site offers a well designed peak into the aestethics of the watch. The site also is co-branded with Android Wear confirming that the watch will be powered by Google’s new wearable platform.
Photo: LG G Watch
- Voice commands (touting the famous “OK Google” voice command prompt)
- Two colors: stealth black and champagne gold
- Notifications and Apps: weather, flight information, maps, calendar notifications, among others
- Durability: water and dust resistant
- A screen that “never sleeps”: requiring no arm motion to awaken the screen
Release of the watch is scheduled for summer 2014.
Tags: Android Smartwatch, Bluetooth Watches, Digital Watches, Fashion Wearables, Smartwatches